- Basic concepts of Pandas
- Basic datatypes, DataFrames, Series etc.
- The relation to Numpy
- Basic Plotting functions
- In relation to matplotlib
- Extended plotting features with seaborn
- comparing matplotlib with sns specific syntax
- Autocomplete feature and context based plotting, data manipulation
We should re-use the knowledge gained from the Numpy, IPython + matplotlib, sessions. So this session would be the exercise lecture where we apply the knowledge.
In the ordering of the lectures, this session is the last session of the day.