* General changes in v0.0.6.dev1:
* Tools that take a list of files as their argument (through the -i option or
as positionals) now explicitly support glob patterns. This means they will
interpret '*' and '?' characters as wildcards for 'zero or more characters'
and 'any one character', respectively. On Unix-like systems this is
generally done by the shell, but on Windows one had to specify every file
* BGEstimate v1.1.1:
* Added option -p/--profiles which can be used to provide a previously
created background noise profiles file. BGEstimate will read starting
values from this file instead of assuming zero noise.
* BGMerge v1.0.2:
* Small code changes to facilitate explicit glob pattern matching support.
* Pipeline v1.0.1:
* The Pipeline tool will no longer check the existence of the files specified
for the -S/--in-samples option; instead, this is left to the downstream
tools to find out, consistent with how this works with the other input file
* Allelevis v2.0.1:
* Added tooltip support to HTML visualisations. Moving the mouse pointer
over a node or edge in the graph now displays a tooltip giving allele names
and sample counts.
* Stuttermodelvis v2.0.1:
* Changed the unit in the horizontal axis title from 'bp' to 'nt'.
* Library v1.0.1:
* Updated some of the comments describing the sections.